Search results for 'all'

  1. VACURECT® Rx - Prescription Model #1001 CALL 877.266.7699

    The VACURECT® Prescription Model uses the most modern technology in vacuum therapy available today! • Requires a physician's prescription • Includes 10 patented Tension Systems in various sizes that last up to 3 years or more. • Includes lubricant and service oil • Includes a deluxe storage case • Lifetime product warranty • 30 day return policy • Covered by Medicare and most Insurance Companies. • We will assist you in obtaining a prescription from your physician. • We will verify your insurance benefits and file your insurance claims. • Meets FDA standards for prescription vacuum therapy devices. Medicare may cover 80% of the cost of the VACURECT® System. The remaining 20% is usually covered by most secondary or supplemental insurance plans. BONRO Medical® will file your insurance and Medicare claims for you. You will need a prescription from your Physician or we can assist you in obtaining one from your Physician. Order your FREE Patient Information Starter Kit today or contact us to find out how you qualify at info@bonro.com or Toll Free at 1-877-266-7699 or by filling out and returning the Insurance Form found on our VACURECT® information page. Learn More
    Call For Price.
    CALL 877.266.7699
  2. Free Patient Information Kit  

    Free Patient Information Kit

    A full color brochure that has a detailed description of how the Vacurect works, pictures of the device, and pricing information. The information kit also explains insurance benefits concerning the prescription model. For a faster response please call Toll Free 877.266.7699 or click here to fill out our easy request form. Learn More
    $0.00
  3. K-Y Yours & Mine Couple  

    K-Y Yours & Mine Couple

    ONE + ONE = EVERYTHING. IT TAKES TWO. TO MAKE CHEMISTRY. TO MAKE MAGIC. TO MAKE LOVE. THAT'S WHY IT TAKES TWO LUBRICANTS TO LET YOUR LOVEMAKING ADD UP TO A TOTALLY NEW EXPERIENCE. YOU DO THE MATH: AN INVIGORATING SENSATION FOR HIM. A THRILLING SENSATION FOR HER. PUT THE TWO TOGETHER AND SUDDENLY, EVERYTHING'S JUST RIGHT. BETTER THAN JUST RIGHT. COMPLETELY NEW AND UNEXPECTED. MORE EXCITING. MORE SATISFYING. MORE EVERYTHING. Learn More
    $24.95
  4. O’My Natural Personal Lubricant  

    O’My Natural Personal Lubricant

    What’s most important about the O’My personal lubricants: • Water based, non-sticky formula • Naturally low sweet taste containing no sugar • Easy to wash off • Convenient easy-lock pump • Discrete sexy shaped bottle • Environmental packaging • Natural flavors • Great taste (flavors) • Non-staining (flavors) • Light formula developed to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin for long-lasting pleasure • Can be reactivated by water or body fluids • Condom Compatible Learn More
    $14.95
  5. O’My Strawberry Cheesecake Personal Lubricant  

    O’My Strawberry Cheesecake Personal Lubricant

    What’s most important about the O’My personal lubricants: • Water based, non-sticky formula • Naturally low sweet taste containing no sugar • Easy to wash off • Convenient easy-lock pump • Discrete sexy shaped bottle • Environmental packaging • Natural flavors • Great taste (flavors) • Non-staining (flavors) • Light formula developed to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin for long-lasting pleasure • Can be reactivated by water or body fluids • Condom Compatible Learn More
    $14.95
  6. O’My Blueberry Cheesecake Personal Lubricant  

    O’My Blueberry Cheesecake Personal Lubricant

    What’s most important about the O’My personal lubricants: • Water based, non-sticky formula • Naturally low sweet taste containing no sugar • Easy to wash off • Convenient easy-lock pump • Discrete sexy shaped bottle • Environmental packaging • Natural flavors • Great taste (flavors) • Non-staining (flavors) • Light formula developed to moisturize and rejuvenate the skin for long-lasting pleasure • Can be reactivated by water or body fluids • Condom Compatible Learn More
    $14.95