$195.00The VACURECT® uses the most modern technology in vacuum therapy available today! The 1002 model does not require a physician prescription.Learn More
• Includes 5 tension systems, a sample tube of
lubricant and a convenient pouch.
• Covered by a 1 year product warranty.
• 30 day refund policy (20% disposal fee applies).
• This product meets FDA standards for
Over-the-Counter vacuum therapy devices.
• Additional tension systems and system oil may be
Other Items you may Consider for Vacurect®:
Vacurect® System Service Oil
Vacurect® Travel Bag
Vacurect® Female Lubricant
PRICE: Mandated by Insurance - Please Call: 1-877-266-7699The VACURECT® Prescription Model uses the most modern technology in vacuum therapy available today!Learn More
• Requires a physician's prescription
• Includes 10 patented Tension Systems in various sizes that
last up to 3 years or more.
• Includes lubricant and service oil
• Includes a deluxe storage case
• Lifetime product warranty
• 30 day return policy
• Covered by Medicare and most Insurance Companies.
• We will assist you in obtaining a prescription from your physician.
• We will verify your insurance benefits and file your insurance claims.
• Meets FDA standards for prescription vacuum therapy devices.
Medicare may cover 80% of the cost of the VACURECT® System. The remaining 20% is usually covered by most secondary or supplemental insurance plans. BONRO Medical® will file your insurance and Medicare claims for you. You will need a prescription from your Physician or we can assist you in obtaining one from your Physician. Order your FREE Patient Information Starter Kit today or contact us to find out how you qualify at firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll Free at 1-877-266-7699 or by filling out and returning the Insurance Form found on our VACURECT® information page.
$29.99For current VACURECT™ owners: Keep your VACURECT™ in top operating condition! We offer a Complete System Cleaning, Reconditioning (replacement of O-Ring & Gasket if necessary), System Oiling and Re-Assembly. Shipping & handling to return your reconditioned system to you is included in the price.Learn More
$0.00A full color brochure that has a detailed description of how the Vacurect works, pictures of the device, and pricing information. The information kit also explains insurance benefits concerning the prescription model. For a faster response please call Toll Free 877.266.7699 or click here to fill out our easy request form.Learn More
$29.95INTENSE AROUSAL GEL FOR HER K-Y BRAND INTENSE IS THE UNIQUELY FORMULATED AROUSAL GEL THAT HAS WOMEN SAYING "IT MAKES SEX MORE SATISFYING." ONLY K-Y BRAND SCIENTISTS COULD CREATE A PRODUCT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO INTENSIFY A WOMAN'S CLIMAX. 75% OF WOMEN WHO USED K-Y BRAND INTENSE EXPERIENCED HEIGHTENED AROUSAL, SEXUAL PLEASURE AND SENSITIVITY WHERE IT COUNTS MOST. OUR SCIENCE + YOUR ART -= INTENSE SATISFACTION ...FOR BOTH OF YOU.Learn More
$8.95K-Y BRAND WARMING LIQUID IS THE FIRST WARMING PERSONAL LUBRICANT. ITS WARMING FORMULA FEELS MORE NATURAL THAN OTHER WARMING LUBRICANTS AND IT CONTAINS ONLY PURE AND GENTLE INGREDIENTS. K-Y BRAND WARMING LIQUID IS DESIGNED TO BRING COMFORT, PLEASURE AND WARMTH TO YOUR INTIMATE MOMENTS.Learn More
$9.95K-Y BRAND WARMING LIQUID IS THE FIRST WARMING PERSONAL LUBRICANT. ITS WARMING FORMULA FEELS MORE NATURAL THAN OTHER WARMING LUBRICANTS AND IT CONTAINS ONLY PURE AND GENTLE INGREDIENTS. K-Y BRAND WARMING LIQUID IS DESIGNED TO BRING COMFORT, PLEASURE AND WARMTH TO YOUR INTIMATE MOMENTS.Learn More
$24.95ONE + ONE = EVERYTHING. IT TAKES TWO. TO MAKE CHEMISTRY. TO MAKE MAGIC. TO MAKE LOVE. THAT'S WHY IT TAKES TWO LUBRICANTS TO LET YOUR LOVEMAKING ADD UP TO A TOTALLY NEW EXPERIENCE. YOU DO THE MATH: AN INVIGORATING SENSATION FOR HIM. A THRILLING SENSATION FOR HER. PUT THE TWO TOGETHER AND SUDDENLY, EVERYTHING'S JUST RIGHT. BETTER THAN JUST RIGHT. COMPLETELY NEW AND UNEXPECTED. MORE EXCITING. MORE SATISFYING. MORE EVERYTHING.Learn More